Monday, September 07, 2009

September 2009

- This summer saw a huge surge in wasps/hornets. Megan says to me: "Daddy, I don't like wops."
- Megan was watching Mulan this evening and then we stopped the movie to get ready for bed. Megan said to me: "Daddy I want to be a warrior. I want to be a warrier so I can killed things. I don't want to kill people. I want to kill other things, like bugs... and bees. Daddy I want to be a warrior so I can kill bugs and bees."
- Megan remembered some things she'd wanted to buy at EuroDisney. She suggested that tomorrow we can go to Paris and buy the toys at EuroDisney. Mommy told her she didn't have any money. Megan then suggested that we go the bank... "let's just go to the bank and get some money." Mommy then explained to Megan that you have to put money in to take it out and that you need to have a job. Megan: Daddy goes to work. Let's ask daddy for the money. Mommy thought that this was a good idea.

No comments: