Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snap!

This week Megan has finally persevered. After months of practice she is finally able to snap her fingers (on both hands).

In a related story, tonight Megan said, "I want to snap off the TV." NOt sure what she meant, I thought she wanted to turn off the TV manually instead of using the remote control. I lifted her up to the TV and showed her the power button. Megan reached out and snapped her fingers. I chuckled, finally understanding. A few weeks ago I had pretended to turn off the TV by snapping my fingers. Now that Megan had mastered the technique she was eager to try the trick herself.

"No, Megan," I explained, "I was only pretending to snap my fingers, I was just pushing the button all along."

Megan replied, "Ha! You tricked me, right?"



No comments: