Monday, February 22, 2010

Our new Mom

Today Megan announced that she was "the Mother" and I was her son, and that Mommy was her daughter and Reznor was her little brother. Then she said, "and my husband died. His name was Theodore. He lived for three days but then he died. Don't ask me about him because he's dead and it's rude to talk about it. Go to your room, son."


Later she explained her husband's name was Theodore and he was shot by a bad guy. She also stated that all three of us were in her tummy when that happened. "Did you notice that? Did you feel that in my tummy? It was very loud out there... and very loud in there. Did you cry? I know you did cry."


Later when I was attempting to floss Megan's teeth, she was still pretending to be The Mom and declared "I'm never going to be The Daughter ever again!"

No comments: